European VAT number: FR 53 520 211 822.
PRESANS offers a set of services listed in a non-exhaustive way below:
- Calls for Expertise, to identify and engage the best experts in the world
- Conciergerie, to quickly identify the best experts in the world and exchange during a conference call
- X-Search: the first search engine of experts.
The legitimate interest of PRESANS in the collection of personal data is to be able to connect people or entities with a need for expertise on one or more specific topics with experts around the world that can meet this need for expertise.
1. Personal data automatically collected by PRESANS X-Search, the PRESANS expertise search engine collects, indexes and automatically structures data on entities (people or organizations) from information freely available on the internet (publications, websites, etc.). This database thus constituted has been the subject of a declaration to the French authority for the protection of personal data (la Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL) under the number 1443021.
Details of personal data collected, reasons for collection and related services
A. Personal data collected directly 1. Analysis Google Analytics Personal data: Cookie and Usage data. Data retention policy: 26 months. Access to data by the marketing team and the system administrator.
2. Interaction with social networks and external platforms Like button and social widgets of Facebook Personal Data: Cookie and Usage Data Retweet button and twitter social network widgets Personal Data: Cookie and Usage Data Data retention policy: dependent on social networks Access to data by the marketing team.
3. Coordinate management and sending messages DirectMail Personal data: email address, Last name, First name. Data retention policy: until unsubscription. Access to data by the marketing team.
4. PRESANS expertise search engine and related services PRESANS information system Personal data: for experts wishing to offer their expertise, resume, biography, photo Data retention policy: until unsubscribed from the user. Access to data by project teams.
B. Personal data collected indirectly on sites accessible to the public 1. Scientific and technical publications, official websites of organizations The list of sites from which public information is extracted is constantly evolving and can be obtained upon request. Storage in database on servers hosted in France and secure. Personal data: names of the author (s), text or excerpts of the publication, date of publication, scientific field, keywords. Data retention policy: until removal request, unlimited by default to provide a relevant service as expertise is built upon experience identification of experts. Access to data by project teams.
The personal data collected are not transmitted to third parties, the personal data provided by our users as part of a call for expertise are transmitted only to the client of the call to expertise to which the user responds.
Mandatory or optional nature of data collection The collection of data is
- optional in the context of the constitution of a database of global expertise
- mandatory in the context of the connection between an expert and a client, on a voluntary basis
Rights of the people concerned Experts have access through the site presans.com to their personal data, this access allows rectification and deletion. For other users and the rest of the rights (opposition, rectification, access, deletion, limitation, portability), please contact the data controller.
For all your questions or requests, the Data Controller may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– photo: Davide Leggio – photos taken at the Musée des Arts et Métier – photos taken at the Centre Pompidou